We’ve got the perfect look to go with those flirty summer dresses and colorful crop tops this season! Glamourblogger and Makeup Artist Extraordinaire Sylvina Lopez teaches us how to do a sultry neutral look that is anything-but-basic on resident glambabe, Angel.
2. Illuminate: Then put a thin layer of the Pixi Flawless
Primer, before foundation, to give the effect of a glow from within
3. Foundation: Then I used a flat top kabuki / buffing brush
and I worked in a layer of L’oreal True Match foundation which is a medium
opaque coverage foundation. I buffed the foundation on circles all over the
face and then dabbed in areas that needed more coverage.
4. Eyes: I used the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life palette
to emphasize the eyes. Washing a shimmery shade all over the lid and a neutral
brown blended in the crease.
5. Brows: For a softer but still defined brow I used the Pop Brow Shape and Shade with a fine angled brush to fill in and add some texture.
6. Liner & Lashes: I buffed in a black gel liner pencil
into the lash line and put the Eye of Horus Sahara Nude on the Waterline. To
open the eyes up more I gave the lashes a good curl and two coats of mascara.
To finish the eyes of I put some Dolly Wink half-lashes for hassle free
8. Strobing and Contour: I then defined the face by using a
small powder brush and blending in the Pixi Natural Contour Powder. I focused
on the hollow of the cheek, temples/forehead and the jaw. To highlight, I
tapped a bit more of the Pixi Primer and topped it with the Ofra You Glow Girl
Highlight using a fan brush for a more dramatic glow. I also used a small
pencil brush and put highlighter in the inner corner of the eye.
9. Lips: Lastly, I mixed two Pop Matte Velvet Lipstix, Novel Nude and
Sienna Spice, to get a lovely peachy nude that really complimented the golden
tones of the entire look.
GB: See more of Sylvina’s gorgeous work on IG at @slomakeup !!