This season’s go-to look includes healthy-looking, bronzed skin and whether you’re off to a meeting or brunch with friends, this no-fail #FOTD gives a natural radiance that’ll surely cause second glances!
1. Prep: To prep the skin I mixed some of the Pixi Flawless Primer with a moisturizer to hydrate and give the skin a golden glow.
2. Base: I then worked in the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation with a flat top kabuki brush. This foundation is thin and seamless on the skin and gives a really nice dewy finish.
3. Eyes: I put a wash of bronze eyeshadow from the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Palette all over the lid and slightly under the eye in a sweeping cat shape.
4. Liner & Lashes: For Liner, I used a Nail Art brush and the Ofra Gel Liner mixed with some Inglot Duraline to make a thin and pigmented product that would easily make a really clean crisp line. To give the eyes a bit more brightness, I applied some Eye of Horus Sahara Nude pencil on the water line. To finish the eyes off, I put some mascara on the lashes and I popped on some Dolly Wink Half-lashes to open the eye up.
5. Brows: To frame the face, I did a natural and defined brow with the Eye of Horus Ultimate Brow Define in Dynasty using small hair like strokes, topping them off with a brow gel to really add definition and emphasize the shape.
6. Contour & Blush: I used the blush and shade colors from the Pop Beauty Contour 101 Matte Effect & Luminous Effect Palettes to contour and add warmth to the skin. Placing the contour shade from the matte palette under the cheekbones and jaw, I then placed the blush shade from both palettes on the cheeks, forehead & the bridge of the nose to add glow and warmth.
7. Bronze & Glow: To finish the look off, I worked in the highlight shade from the Pop Contour 101 Luminous Effect palette in with a fluffy brush over the cheekbones, nose bridge and cupid’s bow. Lastly, I brushed some of Pixi’s Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched all over the face and collarbones with a duo-fiber brush.
8. Lips: I went with a mix of two Ofra Liquid Lipsticks in Mocha and Dubai to get a lovely brown mauve nude that would tie all the look’s tones together.
GB: See more of Sylvina’s gorgeous work on IG at @slomakeup !!