It’s the holiday season and I’m still loving the dewy, highlighted look that keeps skin glowing! My fabulous friend Fatima Rabago helped me create this fresh and sophisticated look that wears well for Christmas parties and holiday gatherings. Don’t you just want to look fresh on all your friends’ Christmas photos?! 😉
Here are the products used for this look:
1) Eye of Horus Ultimate Brow Define in Dynasty – I normally wear the Husk shade for a softer look. This time, to achieve a stronger and fuller brows, Fatima used a shade darker to fill in brows. (Deal Alert: Eye of Horus Christmas Pack contains 2 Brow Products. ENTER CODE: EOHXMAS25 to get 25% off)
2) Inglot Eye Palette – Fatima combined several dark and light shimmery shades for a soft smokey eye effect.
3) Red Cherry Lashes No. 43 – These fab lashes are made of human hair and provides a dramatic effect to complement the smokey look.
4) Pixi Natural Contour Powder – This powder is a favorite among beauty enthusiasts. It’s the perfect contour and bronzer, not orangey but the right shade of tan to give you the depth you need to boost cheekbones.
5) MAC Blush Palette – Fatima combined pink and bronze blushes from MAC on top of the natural contour powder for a bronzed look.
6) Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer – To highlight, Fatima placed this highlighter on my nose, forehead and some parts of my cheeks for a youthful glow! This product may be mixed with foundation or used on its own for highlighting.
7) Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in St. Tropez and Sao Paulo – It’s hard to pick what Ofra Liquid Lipstick to wear and so Fatima decided to combine shades and create our own. The soft pink complements the youthful glow we are going for.
Have a glowing holiday season, Glambabes!!