My bridal entourage was heaven-sent and in moments of panic and distress, they were there to support me in every way they could. Believe you me, the things that you don’t expect that could go wrong on or before your wedding day, may or will happen when you least expect it!
To show my gratitude, I had a Glamourbox, aptly called as GlamBride Box, curated for my lovely sister and girlfriends as part of my entourage giveaway. Our destination wedding was held in Boracay and I selected products that may be used for a natural, sun-kissed, beach glow look.
What’s in my GlamBride Box?
1) Pixi Illuminating Tint and Conceal (P1480) – This tinted moisturizer has a subtle luminous effect on the skin. Ball on the opposite end of the tube is a concealer.
2) Pop Beauty Bronze Beam (P750) – Get a beautiful, healthy glow with a few swipes using this bronzer. This also doubles as a highlighter and eyeshadow.
3) Eye of Horus Liquid Define Babylon Brown (P990) – If you are not into the dark, black cat eye look, this brown liquid liner is the best option for you. Felt tip pen allows you to create the winged or cat eye look that is more subtle and natural looking.
4) Ofra Lip Liner in Nude (P395) – For a lasting lip color, this neutral shade is a versatile base and may be paired with nude or dark lippies. Lip pencil has a creamy texture that may also be used on its own as lip color.
5) Pixi MatteLustre Lipstick in Rose Naturelle (P630) – Demi-matte lipstick in that is perfect for everyday use. Dab on tissue for a matte finish.
6) Eye of Horus Body Tattoos (P350 per sheet) – Perfect beach accessory!
If you are interested to have your own customized GlamBride Box for your upcoming wedding, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work together in curating a box for your entourage!
Photo credit: Mayad Studios