1. It’s made with natural ingredients that won’t harm your skin or the environment.
2. It won’t burn, scar, or cause your skin tissues to swell.
3. The paste can be cleaned up easily, and won’t leave your skin feeling sticky.
4. Sugar cannot adhere to live skin cells. Live skin cells are wet and because sugar paste is water soluble, it will not adhere to live skin cells. This means less discomfort for you and less trauma to your skin!
5. Aside from removing hair, sugaring also removes dead skin cells.
Sugaring paste is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. This means it can be used for any skin type, and it won’t block or clog your pores.
7. After a number of sugaring treatments, the hair follicle begins to deplete. The hair grows in more refined each time. Because sugar can extract such short hair, it is possible to extract the hair in the early growth phase, which can lead to permanency. You will see superior results in just a few treatments!
8. You can do it yourself, especially with Sweet Solutions’ Cold Sugar Wax. It’s 100% natural. No chemicals, coloring, fragrances, or wax resin used. It’s so safe, you can even eat it! This sugar wax offers the best value for home use as a golf-ball sized wax can sugar the entire leg area. No need for cloth strips and sticks either because it is waxing made simple.
Source: Beauty Temple