After bagging the title of Binibining Pilipinas-Universe in 2007 and winning Miss Photogenic at the Miss Universe pageant, the multi-faceted and ever busy Anna Theresa Licaros shares with us her beauty secrets, discoveries, and gushes about her upcoming role in motherhood.
1. You are a beauty queen, lawyer, TV host, and wife. Which role do you find most exciting?
WIFE! It is the role that I feel most invested in because it is a lifelong role that I will play. I’m also quite excited to play mom very soon. 🙂
2. Any female personality or personalities you look up to?
Queen Rania of Jordan is a personal favorite. She exudes so much beauty and confidence, the type that cannot be faked or rehearsed. She is absolutely magnetic. I also like this Instagram personality Yoga Girl (Rachel Brathen) because she is so naturally beautiful and positive.
3. What does your daily beauty regimen look like?
Very utilitarian. I keep a really busy schedule so I cannot spend too much time primping. I spend more time cleansing and moisturizing at the end of the day than in preparing to go out.
4. What’s your one beauty indulgence?
5. Any beauty secret that you learned from your mom?
Any cream or product you put on your face, if there is extra, rub on your hands. So that your hands look pretty also.
6. What is/are your must-have beauty product (s)?
Concealer, blush and lip balm.
7. Best beauty discovery from abroad?
Sulwahsoo moisturizers and Dr Jart BB cream from Korea.
8. What useful makeup trick(s) did you learn from being a beauty queen?
Contouring with a bronzer and using lipstick as a cream blush.
9. Where is your summer destination this year and what are you bringing to this trip?
My pregnancy prevents me from taking too many trips out but we have a scheduled trip to Batanes this April. I plan to bring a a good moisturizer, water resistant mascara and a lot of sunscreen,.
10. One word that best describes you?