Known for her daring fashion combos and endearing personality, Laureen Uy quickly rose to the top ranks after only 3 years of blogging! Find out more about the owner of BreakmyStyle.com:
1. When did your interest with fashion start and how did you end up blogging about it?
I knew I loved fashion since I was a kid. I started interning for Candy Mag at 15 and started blogging last 2010. It was actually a birthday gift for myself so I can have a visual diary.
2. What fashion blogs have influenced or inspired you and why?
3. What does your daily beauty regimen look like?
I use water to wash my face, cleansing oil to remove make up and put moisturizer after.
4. What’s your one beauty indulgence?
Going to the salon – it makes me feel pretty haha!
5. Any beauty secret that you learned from your mom?
Always put moisturizer before you sleep so you’ll grow old with beautiful and soft skin.
6. What is/are your must-have beauty product(s)?
7. Best beauty discovery from abroad?
Snail cream I bought in Korea.
8. What’s the most versatile fashion piece a woman can have?
9. You love fashion and you are always attuned with the latest trends. If you were to raid someone’s closet, whose closet would it be and why?
Chiara Ferragni’s closet. She has all the things I want and need in life!!!
10. One word that best describes you?