As a mom with two young and very hyper-active kids (4 year old girl & 1 year old boy), I am always concerned about their health and well-being. They were both also born with extremely sensitive skin and are prone to allergies &rashes. Both are lactose-intolerant and grew up on soy-based formula & milk.
I was very happy to be asked to review Mustela Dermo Pediatrics Stelatopia Emollient Cream, which was a bonus to the first 150 subscribers of the Beauty SOS Glamourbox, as this brand and this product has been a salvation for me and my family.
New to Mustela? Here are some interesting tidbits:
Since 1950, Mustela has been committed to protecting the fragile skin of babies (and adults with sensitive and intolerant skin) by providing them with the absolute safest skin care products.
Impressively, Mustela is a brand with a cutting-edge Research & Development center. Over sixty experts work together to develop new and innovative active ingredients of natural origin and safe and effective formulas that address the skin concerns of babies and adults.
Finally, Mustela is a committed brand that not only cares for babies’ skin, but also preserves their surroundings. Since 2004, Mustela has been offering biodegradable foaming cleansers, a complete line of recyclable bottles, tubes containing only recycled plastics, and boxes manufactured with cardboard from sustainably-managed forests and printed with plant oil-based inks.
Knowing all this, I have been using Mustela products on both my kids (and even for myself too) since they were babies. I discovered it from a good friend and co-mom who also wanted only the best for her babies.
What is Stelatopia Emollient Cream?
It is an emollient, moisturising cream great for daily use and during irritating flare-ups. You can confidently use this on your whole face and body. Its unique formula restructures the driest of skin, quickly relieves irritation, and the urge to scratch.
My Secret Tips:
- We apply Stelatopia Emollient Cream the minute a rash, bump, or any skin irritation appears on my kids’ skin. This makes them “stop itching” and avoids ugly wounds and scars from developing.
- Great for for insect bites, too – the sooner you apply (right after being bitten) the quicker it works to instantly soothe and calm the skin.
- Keep a tube of this wonder product in you bag (and each baby bag) at all times. Especially when you are travelling to cold climates!
- Share Stelatopia with your whole family. It is safe & effective for adults as well, especially those with sensitive skin.
- Here’s something fun you can do: “Play Doctor” with your kids and let them apply Stelatopia on you as the patient (and vice versa) to make this as painless as possible.
The Stelatopia Emollient Cream is really one I always have in my house at all times. Only using the best products for our skin – and our babies’ skin – is definitely a non-negotiable. The hope is that we can also CORRECT any skin concerns while the kids are still young.
Your Purveyor of Beauty,
VANESSA aka #thevainmama