Nail care is very important because it doesn’t just keep the hands and feet looking clean. It reflects who you are as a woman. Take note that majority of men have fetishes with hands and/or feet, so make sure to always have clean nails, especially when wearing sandals or open-toe shoes. Here’s a quick list on how you can take care of those nails and keep them looking pretty for that special someone.
1. Do coat the nails with polish or ridge fillers, especially after a manicure or pedicure, to protect the nails and prevent them from breaking or splitting.
2. Do moisturize the cuticle area to avoid cracking and peeling.
3. Do sterilize all nail tools and change nail files often, as bacteria and other microbes can get transferred to your tools, which can cause infection.
4. Do treat ingrowns as soon as possible. The longer you leave them be, the harder it might be to deal with.
5. Don’t use nail products that contain formaldehyde or toluene, because they can be hazardous to the nails and even the whole body!
6. Don’t bite your nails! Need we explain any further why?
7. Don’t push the cuticles too far back. Leave the cuticle alone as much as possible.
8. Don’t pull or tear hangnails. Just cut them off gently.